Sunday, November 14, 2010

A Direction the Class Needs( Maybe that way ---> or that way <-----)

                 Our class start 2nd period meaning for many of us, the start of the day. Yet I don't seem to mind. American Lit is a great way to start up the day. When we start up with our journals it allows us to slowly but surely get our minds into gear. It's like breakfast for our minds because it stimulates our minds. Plus there no big rush in the class. When we arrive everything is mellow and calm with music in the background as an added benefit. Also I find the weekend stories enjoyable.
                Then we get into our class disscussion. I love that everyone has the oppurtunity to speak there mind. Few agreements and disagreements but it adds to the conversation. You get everyones opinion and not just the teachers. I also enjoy how our teacher adds humor into the discussion which gives everyone a chuckle here and there.
                I personally find the class fine as it is. I don't really see any need for improvement. It's a great way to start the morning and it's enjoyable too. So keep up the great work!
               

No comments:

Post a Comment