Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thankful for a Classmate

                        Thanks Giving has come and gone yet as it passed it reminded us to be thankful. Not only to be thankful for the food(which I say was quite delicious) but to the people around us.  Yet must we be truly thankful for only one person? I can't decide for who to be thankful for. I am equally thankful for the class as I would be for each person. I'm not saying it to just be cheesy but it's true.
                        We all know that we would probably be most thankful for those we sit next too but what about the people across the room? They could be just as great as the people on our side without us knowing. So I am thankful for the class as a whole. If i can't choose one then why not all of the above? Also by the whole class that includes Mr. McCarthy too. So enjoy the holidays!

1 comment:

  1. But Luis your supposed to choose someone, like well idk someone in your class! I think that picking nobody was good though, because it could make people "on the other side of the classroom" feel bad

    ReplyDelete