Friday, September 10, 2010

Introduction

                 Hello everyone. My name is Luis Mendoza. I was born in September 25, 1994. My hobbies consist of fishing, sometimes reading (depends if I find a good book or not), video games, and much more. To be the honest I was known by everyone in my old school (I mean everyone, students, staff, and teachers) so I’m a nice guy.


My favorite sport would possibly be basketball (My height does help) but that doesn’t mean I won’t try any others. I’m an open minded person. I listen to all forms of music consisting of rap, pop, techno, and any other thing you could think of. People have known me to be trustworthy, friendly, and funny if you get to know me and I stand to withhold that title. So feel free to approach me.

I do however have distaste for teenaged pop stars. I don’t know why but they just annoy me. My favorite subject would be math. I am very handy at solving puzzles and such. I am also of Mexican decent but I speak fluent English and a decent amount of Spanish.

I also love the outdoors. Sure I may be cooped up at home many times but I do love walking about the parks or forest preserves. Nature is just awesome to me. So that’s all I got to say. Hopefully if everything goes well American Literature will be a blast.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Luis! You seem quite nice and a person I'd love to get to know. While I'm not good in math, it's nice to know if I need help and we get to know each other better, then I can get help. Lol. I look forward to being in class with you this year.

    ReplyDelete